10 minutes Chocolate Chips Cookies To Bake Over The Weekend
10 minutes Chocolate Chips Cookies
- 1 Egg
- 85 g Salted butter melted
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup Wheat flour
- 1 tbsp Baking soda
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 100 g Dark chocolate 60% to cut into small chips
- Pre-heat your oven at 180ºC
- Melt the butter in the microwave or in a bowl in a pan full of water
- In a big bowl, mix butter, sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Add the cup of flour/flaxseed meal and baking soda, mix well!
- Add your chocolate chips
- Mix well and you’re done with the dough.
- On a baking pan, put a sheet of baking parchment, or a bit of olive oil on a baking pan so the cookies won’t stick 🙂
- With a spoon make small rounds (usually 2 tbsp) of cookie dough on your baking pan. Repeat until you don’t have any space left!
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180º Tadaa!
Get recipes faster.
1000+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspiration
Cooking Video | Customised Recommendation | Smart Grocery List
Vegetarian & Vegan |Flexitarian |Keto & Low Carb | Gluten-Free