10 minutes fluffy pancakes
10 minutes fluffy pancakes for a nice weekend brunch. Indulge with this easy recipe and impress your loved ones with a homemade breakfast/brunch!
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1,5 tbsp baking powder You can find it in Redman
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg Large, beaten
- 2 tbsp sugar Optional
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract Optional
- Combine flour, sugar salt and baking powder and mix
- Melt the butter. In another bowl, mix the egg, milk, vanilla and melted butter
- Mix the liquid mix with the dry one! If it’s too thick, add a little milk.