Share Food emphasize on quality food video content with its key focus on promoting home cooking. Besides that, Share Food also talks about the latest food trend, eateries in town and must have kitchen appliances to enhance your cooking experience.
Recipe by ShareFood
Baked Salmon with Crusted Pistachio
- 250 g salmon fillet bones removed
- ¾ cup pistachio nuts de-shelled and chop into small pieces
- 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs
- ½ slice lemon juiced
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp dijon or course grain mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 handful baby spinach or any salad of choice
- 5 cherry tomatoes sliced in halves
- 1 lemon slice
Prepare condiments and pistachio mixture
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard and honey. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine chopped pistachio, panko and olive oil. Mix well and set aside.
Pan sear the salmon
- Heat up a frying pan over stove. Place the salmon skin side down, cook for 3 minutes over high heat to brown the skin.
- Remove from flame. Spread a layer of condiment mixture, follow by the chopped pistachio mixture. Press to adhere.
Bake salmon in oven
- Preheat the oven at 190 degrees for 10 mins.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake it for 8 – 10 mins, depending on the size of the salmon fillet.
Plate and ready to serve
- On a plate, lay the salmon fillet on it. Plate it with the salad and lemon slice and ready to serve.
Get recipes faster.
1000+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspiration
Cooking Video | Customised Recommendation | Smart Grocery List
Vegetarian & Vegan |Flexitarian |Keto & Low Carb | Gluten-Free