🌱vegetarian 🌱🏃🏻♀️Healthy eating and recovery 🌸 a student who struggles with weight loss, eating disorder & body dysmorphia • based in 🇸🇬
Berry-bliss breakfast oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats or steel cut oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- almond milk or any type of milk
- frozen berries
- Greek yoghurt
- Step 1: Pour water into pot and bring to boil.
- Step 2: once water is boiled pour in oats of your choice.
- Step 3: mix oats well and simmer for 5 minutes and place cover on top
- Step 4: once oats are seen to be a thicker, continuously mix oats.
- Step 5: add in cinnamon and mix well
- Step 6: pour oats in an empty bowl.
- Step 7: add your toppings (add frozen berries, blueberries and a table spoons of Greek yoghurt
- Step 8: pour in almond milk or any type of milk over your oats
- Step 9: enjoy 🙂
Get recipes faster.
1000+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspiration
Cooking Video | Customised Recommendation | Smart Grocery List
Vegetarian & Vegan |Flexitarian |Keto & Low Carb | Gluten-Free