Healty | Easy | Minimal Recipe | @cath_food_diary
Black Bean sauce Chicken with Pressure Cooker
- Pressure cooker
- 200 gram Pork rib or chicken
- 1 – 2 red chilli finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon black bean
- Chopped garlic
- 1 Pckt Mushroom
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon Dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat up pressure cooker with cooking, sautés garlic, black bean, chilli and mushroom
- Add in chicken, and all seasoning. Pressure cook for 20 minutes or chicken mode on your pressure cooker.
- Serve with rice.
Get recipes faster.
1000+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspiration
Cooking Video | Customised Recommendation | Smart Grocery List
Vegetarian & Vegan |Flexitarian |Keto & Low Carb | Gluten-Free