Healty | Easy | Minimal Recipe | @cath_food_diary
Black Bean sauce Chicken with Pressure Cooker
This is classic Chinese dish, you can find it in Chinese restaurants (Pork rib black bean sauce) as dim sum or we have it at home with rice. Today I had replaced it with chicken leg as it is more tender and juicy. I love black beans, the strong flavour makes the dish has that special taste. It is very simple dish, a little bit spicy if you prefer. The black bean sauce so great with rice. Kids love it and a lot of sauce with the rice.
- Pressure cooker
- 200 gram Pork rib or chicken
- 1 – 2 red chilli finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon black bean
- Chopped garlic
- 1 Pckt Mushroom
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon Dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat up pressure cooker with cooking, sautés garlic, black bean, chilli and mushroom
- Add in chicken, and all seasoning. Pressure cook for 20 minutes or chicken mode on your pressure cooker.
- Serve with rice.