A hearty & simple broccoli soup that can be made in just 20 mins!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 250 ml chicken or vegetable stock more if necessary
- 200 g broccoli
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- drizzle cream to serve
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken or vegetable stock into the pan and add the broccoli florets.
- Bring to the boil and reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes, until the broccoli is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to a liquidizer. Blend until smooth.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and drizzle with cream to serve.
For more hearty soup recipes like this, download the YoRipe app.