A hearty & simple broccoli soup that can be made in just 20 mins! This Broccoli soup recipe has many health benefits such as reducing cholesterol and improve the immunity system with its powerful antioxidants.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 250 ml chicken or vegetable stock more if necessary
- 200 g broccoli
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- drizzle cream to serve
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken or vegetable stock into the pan and add the broccoli florets.
- Bring to the boil and reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes, until the broccoli is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to a liquidizer. Blend until smooth.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and drizzle with cream to serve.
YoRipe has over 1800+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspirations|Easy-to-Find Recipes |Cooking Videos|Smart Grocery List