This Chicken Soup with Ginseng Recipe is a traditional Korean soup that is widely believed to improve brain function and memory, as well as strengthen immune system. The perfect soup to support your children’s studies!
Chicken Soup with Ginseng
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Cube
- 650 ml water
- 100 g chicken breast sliced
- 20 g carrot julienned
- 20 g spring onion julienned
- 20 g Whites radish julienned
- 20 g shimeji mushroom
- 1 stalk of korean Ginsean
- 2 tbsp sake optional
- 1 tbsp Knorr Hao Chi Seasoning
- 1 stalk of korean Ginseng
- Boil water with KNORR Chicken Cube to obtain a clear chicken stock.
- In another soup pot, add julienned vegetables, ginseng, sliced chicken breast and sake.
- Fill pot with chicken stock and bring to boil.
- Season with KNORR Hao Chi All-in-one Seasoning.
Download YoRipe for more delicious and nutritious soup recipes
YoRipe has over 1800+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspirations|Easy-to-Find Recipes |Cooking Videos|Smart Grocery List