Chinese Steamed Egg
Chinese steamed egg a traditional dish. Eggs are beaten to a consistency similar to that used for an omelette and then steamed. It is sometimes referred to as egg custard.
Servings: 8 people
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup 250 ml of vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 cup 375 ml of unsweetened soy milk
- 1 tsp. of light soy sauce
- ½ tsp. of sesame oil
- Chives and sliced large chili to garnish
- Preheat steamer while you make your custard
- Whisk in all the ingredients into a large measuring jar.
- Transfer the egg mixture into an 8 inch round pan through a sieve.
- Steam it for about 20 minutes until firm to touch.
- You may garnish with some chives and sliced large chili. Serve this delicious savory custard with rice.
For more EGGciting recipes download our app now