Combine the two most delicious spreads – chocolate and peanut butter – into a fluffy mouse. Follow these three simple steps in this Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Recipe to savor this delicious dessert in just 30 minutes!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
- 300 grams of silken tofu lightly rinse to remove the smell
- 60 grams of creamy peanut butter
- 60 grams of icing sugar
- 4 tablespoon of cocoa powder plus extra for dusting
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processer, blend all the ingredients until creamy and smooth.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- To serve, you may dust with some cocoa powder and garnish with some fruits.
YoRipe has over 1800+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspirations|Easy-to-Find Recipes |Cooking Videos|Smart Grocery List