A healthier way to enjoy delicious chocolate cookies, with a banana twist! Plus these are ready in just 25 minutes… so why not satisfy your immediate cookie craving with this Choconana recipe?
- 2 cups Oats
- 0.25 cup Cocoa nibs
- 0.25 cup Chia seeds
- 1 tsp Salt
- 0.25 cup Coconut oil
- 2 Bananas ripe
- 0.5 cup Honey
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and preheat an oven to 180°C.
- Place banana, honey and melted coconut oil in a bowl and mash with a fork until a smooth mixture. Place all dry ingredients in a separate bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir well to combine,
- Wet your hands and roll 12 cookies.
- Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes until set.
- Let cool completely and store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
YoRipe has over 1800+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspirations|Easy-to-Find Recipes |Cooking Videos|Smart Grocery List