In this busy day and age, time is a scarce resource to be protected and treasured. Every moment spent in the kitchen is a moment you could have had with your loved ones. That’s where we come in. At Modern Mum we do all the prep work so you can go straight to the part that really matters.
Recipe by Modern Mum
Grilled Chicken Breast with Steamed Broccoli Medley
- 1 packet Modern Mum RTC Broccoli Medley
- 2 pieces Chicken Breast whole & boneless
- ½ piece Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Marinate Chicken Breasts in Salt, Pepper and Olive Oil for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat pan to Medium High heat and add Chicken breasts.
- Allow cook for 6 minutes before flipping over. A total of 12 minutes for each chicken breast. Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Separately: Steam Broccoli medley for 5 to 7 minutes.
- To Steam: Add 1 inch of water to a pot and insert the steamer basket. Bring the water to a boil, add the vegetables into basket, cover and reduce the heat.
- Toss steamed vegetables with Lemon Juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve steamed vegetables with grilled chicken breast – add your own dressing based on preference.
Get recipes faster.
1000+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspiration
Cooking Video | Customised Recommendation | Smart Grocery List
Vegetarian & Vegan |Flexitarian |Keto & Low Carb | Gluten-Free