Soy sauce and sesame amp up the umami factor in this edamame-studded guac, while shiso leaf provides a minty herbal note. It is vegan and very easy to make. Can be had as an appetizer or evening snack.
Guacamole With Edamame and Sesame Recipe
Servings: 8 people
- 8 ounces cooked edamame
- 1/2 recipe Best Basic Guacamole
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon freeze-dried shiso optional
- Combine edamame, guacamole, sesame oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds, and shiso in a medium bowl and gently fold to mix. Serve immediately with warm tortilla chips.
Want more Vegan recipes? Open the YoRipe app and set your diet as Vegan to see the vast number of vegan recipes we have for you. You will get recipes based on your diet, mood and health goals! Also, read our article on essential nutrients for vegans by a certified nutritionist to learn how to be nutrient rich on a vegan diet!