This Herb Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe will make a perfect vegetable side dish for any main meal. A great Low GI Carbohydrate substitute. Healthy, yet tasty and super easy to make!
Herb Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1 packet of Modern Mum RTC Sweet Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & black pepper
- 3 cloves worth of Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped Fresh Thyme
- 3 to 5 sprigs Fresh Thyme for garnish
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes optional
- Pre-heat oven to 200 C or 400°F.
- Place Modern Mum RTC Sweet Potatoes unto a large and study roasting tray.
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, minced garlic, chopped thyme & (optional) red pepper flakes – mix well, making sure that all the Sweet Potato pieces are coated in olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 to 45 minutes or until the Sweet Potato is soft & tinged brown at the edges.
- Serve with a main meal as the vegetable dish or as a perfect low GI carbohydrate substitute!
YoRipe has over 1800+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspirations|Easy-to-Find Recipes |Cooking Videos|Smart Grocery List