Spare some time to make some homemade Japanese green tea ice cream with this Matcha Ice Cream Recipe. With only 3 ingredients and under an hour of prep time (plus a night in the freezer), you get yourselves a creamy and refreshing dessert 🙂
Matcha Ice Cream
- 1 cup 250 ml of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup 125 ml of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of matcha powder
- All on ingredients at once and whisk on high speed until soft peaks.
- Transfer into an airtight container and freeze overnight.
YoRipe has over 1800+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspirations|Easy-to-Find Recipes |Cooking Videos|Smart Grocery List