These Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes require no skills and are easy to put to together, yet they are so impressive and elegant. Who doesn’t love Molten Chocolate Lava Cake? Almost every fancy restaurant serves lava cake and they are always a hit.
Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- 4 tbsp. 60 grams of unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup 30 grams of plain flour
- 1/8 tsp. of salt
- 1 cup 200 grams of chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- ½ tsp. of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Grease and duct cocoa powder on your muffin tray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a microwave.
- In a mixing bowl, add in all the ingredients together and mix on medium speed for about 30 seconds until combined.
- Transfer into 6 muffins tin and drop the pan to raise the air bubbles out.
- Bake it in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes before using the back of a knife carefully run around the edges and invert the pan over to remove the cake out.
- Dust it with icing sugar and serve it with some fruits. Serve warm.
For more tasty baking recipes like this, download the YoRipe app.