Binge on this vegan cookie dough with friends on movie night! This Non-Baked Nut Butter Cookie Dough recipe is easy and fast to complete in just 25 minutes. No longer will you wait long minutes for cookies to be baked, because this recipe is no bake!
Non-Baked Nut Butter Cookie Dough
- ¾ cup Almond Butter
- 5 tablespoon coconut oil
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ⅔ cup oats
- 2-3 tablespoon nut milk in room temperature
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- ¾ cup pretzels
- Sea salt
- Place almond butter, coconut oil and coconut sugar in a large bowl, mix until completely smooth.
- Then, add in flour. Mixing each one until well combined before adding the next. Start with almond flour, then move onto arrowroot flour and finally oat flour.
- 2 tablespoon of nut milk to help moisten the batter. Then add in chocolate chunks, pretzel and some flaky sea salt.
- Scoop dough into balls slightly larger than a golf ball. Use your hands to roll the dough into a tight ball.
- Chill in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!