Non-Baked Nut Butter Cookie Dough
- ¾ cup Almond Butter
- 5 tablespoon coconut oil
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ⅔ cup oats
- 2-3 tablespoon nut milk in room temperature
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- ¾ cup pretzels
- Sea salt
- Place almond butter, coconut oil and coconut sugar in a large bowl, mix until completely smooth.
- Then, add in flour. Mixing each one until well combined before adding the next. Start with almond flour, then move onto arrowroot flour and finally oat flour.
- 2 tablespoon of nut milk to help moisten the batter. Then add in chocolate chunks, pretzel and some flaky sea salt.
- Scoop dough into balls slightly larger than a golf ball. Use your hands to roll the dough into a tight ball.
- Chill in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
For more easy dessert recipes download our app now