Pasta with asparagus and mushrooms
- Asparagus (Thin ones)
- Mushrooms (Hokto Maitake, Shiitake…)
- 2 cups Penne or pasta of choice
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
- Boil water for your penne (they should be swimming freely in 2x volume)
- Wash the mushrooms and asparagus, slightly peel the latter if necessary (to get rid of that hard skin)
- Get your pasta in boiling (generously salted) water and boil for 10 minutes until al dente.
- In a pan with olive oil, medium heat, stir fry our mushrooms and asparagus.
- Add a pinch of parmesan and your basil leaves over the penne and serve with the veggies on a nice plate and you’re good to go 👌🏻