Everyday I wake up to make my lunch. I make it real quick and easy. Yes, it’s really « raw » but so fresh 🥬!
Vegetarian leafy quinoa and protein mealprep
Greens and some light carbs to fuel you for the afternoon. You won't feel sleepy, or hungry, just perfectly energised 🙂
Servings: 1 person
- 1 cup quinoa trio (rice cooker cup) cooked in rice cooker or saucepan
- 2 leaves kale washed and chopped
- 1/2 avocado cut into slices or eat with a spoon!
- 1 spoon parsley fresh and washed
- 1 spoon olive oil extra virgin
- Cook one cup of quinoa in a rice cooker. One rice cooker cup for 2 cups of water
- Wash and chop the kale and parsley
- In your box, add the cooked quinoa, avocado and kale
- Add parsley and olive oil
Get inspiration with this leafy recipe, for a fresh and energised afternoon 🙂