Over 60 submissions, 20 semi-finalists and 6 finalists and 1 winner… We were truly amazed by the quality of all our Junior Chefs.
You were a very active crowd and submitted over 4000 votes only for the first round of submissions and 2500+ for the finals. Congrats 🙂
All our Junior chefs took the challenge very seriously and came up with their best dishes at each round.
YoRipe Junior Chef Winner: Jerald Lee
Jerald cooked 3 dishes during the finals:
– Pan Fried Red Snapper on pea Sprout paired with Orange Sauce
– Roasted Oyster Mushroom on Roasted Curly Kale
– Peach Smoothie
1st Runner Up: Osel
Osel cooked 4 dishes during the finals:
– Tomato Egg Fried Rice (using SongHe fragrant red rice)
– Deep Fried Abalone Mushroom Fritters w Raw Aragula Vegetables
– Mixed Spinach & Tomatoes w Runny egg in Baked Brinjal Boat
– Pear, Orange milk smoothie w Diced Prunes
2nd Runner Up: Amanda
Amanda cooked 3 dishes during the finals:
– Seared Barramundi with a Side of Brown Rice & Xiao Bai Chai Topped LKK oyster Sauce
– Torched Eggplant with Tomato Salsa Mix and Barramundi Chowder
– Blended HL Milk with Nectarines
Check out each finalist’s recipes and final dishes in YoRipe 🙂
The winner walks away with a Nintendo Switch Lite, Tefal appliance and more. 1st and 2nd runners up also receive attractive prizes including Tefal appliances!
Open for kids between 5 – 13 years old. Submit a picture of your kid’s cooking and a short introduction on this page, then share it with your network so they can vote for your kid to get into the semi-finals (+ receive a free apron!). Submission ended on 29 Nov, Friday, 10pm.
We received 60 amazing submissions. Results will be out on 1 Dec, Tuesday.
Each semi-finalist can have 5 cheerleading teams to support them while the cook off happens. Voting starts the same evening and ends 7 Dec, Tues. On the same day, we will announce the 5 finalists.
5 finalists and their cheerleading teams will compete. Voting will start that evening and end on 15 Dec, Tuesday and top 3 winners will be announced on 21st Dec, 7pm, Monday