Who says home-cooked meals can’t be both delicious and wholesome?
Recipe by HealthHub
Thai Green Curry Chicken
- 2 tsp corn oil
- 150 g green curry paste
- 200 g chicken breast skinless, cut into cubes
- 1 eggplant diced
- 1 red capsicum diced
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 tbsp water
- 250 ml low-fat milk
- 100 ml water
- 4 kaffir lime leaves sliced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 12 slices of wholemeal bread
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add in the green curry paste and stir-fry for about 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add in chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Then add eggplant, red capsicum, carrots and lime leaves, and stir-fry until chicken is cooked.
- Add in low-fat milk and water, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5–10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with wholemeal bread.
Get recipes faster.
1000+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspiration
Cooking Video | Customised Recommendation | Smart Grocery List
Vegetarian & Vegan |Flexitarian |Keto & Low Carb | Gluten-Free