Tomatoes and eggs are a match made in heaven. They go together not only in fried stuff, but in soups too. This Tomato Egg Drop Soup recipe is quick and simple and is highly recommended to eat on hot and humid days, when appetites are small, as this soup goes down the gut easily.
Tomato Egg Drop Soup
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Corn Flour
- Half tsp Salt
- White pepper self-preference
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- Italian Herbs optional
- Slice and chop 2 tomatoes into small pieces.
- Beat 2 eggs and stir well.
- Mix well 2 tsp of corn flour and 30ml of water.
- Put in the tomatoes into 500ml boiling water.
- Simmer for 2 – 3 mins.
- Add in corn batter. Stir.
- Add in beaten eggs. Stir.
- Off fire for seasoning.
- Add in half tsp of salt to taste.
- Add in white pepper.(Self-preference)
- Add in 2tsp sesame oil.
- Add in italian herbs (optional).
- Stir well and it’s ready to be served!
YoRipe has over 1800+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspirations|Easy-to-Find Recipes |Cooking Videos|Smart Grocery List