Quick and simple soup with eggs and tomatoes that takes only 10 mins and tastes better than restaurants.
Tomato Egg Drop Soup
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Corn Flour
- Half tsp Salt
- White pepper self-preference
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- Italian Herbs optional
- Slice and chop 2 tomatoes into small pieces.
- Beat 2 eggs and stir well.
- Mix well 2 tsp of corn flour and 30ml of water.
- Put in the tomatoes into 500ml boiling water.
- Simmer for 2 – 3 mins.
- Add in corn batter. Stir.
- Add in beaten eggs. Stir.
- Off fire for seasoning.
- Add in half tsp of salt to taste.
- Add in white pepper.(Self-preference)
- Add in 2tsp sesame oil.
- Add in italian herbs (optional).
- Stir well and it’s ready to be served!
For more hearty soup recipes like this, download the YoRipe app.