Add a creamy taste and texture to your tagliatelle or spaghetti and enjoy a wholesome plant-based pasta meal using the savoury Vegan Kroodi Cheese.
Tagliatelle with Kroodi Cheese
- 65 g Kroodi Cheese Basilicato or other flavours!
- 200 g pasta tagliatelle, spaghetti…
- 1/2 pc onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 1 spoon olive oil Extra Virgin
- 1 pinch salt To taste
- 1 pinch pepper To Taste
- Add salt to boiling water to cook pasta for 10 mins
- Chop onion and celery
- In a pan, drizzle some olive oil and sauté finely chopped onion and celery. Add pieces of kroodi cheese.
- Add some boiling water from the pasta pot (around 1 cup)
- Stir until smooth and cook until thicker, taste and add salt & pepper
- When pasta is cooked, add the Kroodi cheese sauce to the pasta
Worry not about the nutrients part when you are vegan. Read our article on 8 essential nutrients for vegans and you wont regret your choice! You can also read what we have to say about being conscious and making an impact on your diet.
Get recipes faster.
1000+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspiration
Cooking Video | Customised Recommendation | Smart Grocery List
Vegetarian & Vegan |Flexitarian |Keto & Low Carb | Gluten-Free