Add a creamy taste and texture to your tagliatelle or spaghetti and enjoy a wholesome plant-based pasta meal using the savoury Vegan Kroodi Cheese.
Tagliatelle with Kroodi Cheese
- 65 g Kroodi Cheese Basilicato or other flavours!
- 200 g pasta tagliatelle, spaghetti…
- 1/2 pc onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 1 spoon olive oil Extra Virgin
- 1 pinch salt To taste
- 1 pinch pepper To Taste
- Add salt to boiling water to cook pasta for 10 mins
- Chop onion and celery
- In a pan, drizzle some olive oil and sauté finely chopped onion and celery. Add pieces of kroodi cheese.
- Add some boiling water from the pasta pot (around 1 cup)
- Stir until smooth and cook until thicker, taste and add salt & pepper
- When pasta is cooked, add the Kroodi cheese sauce to the pasta
Worry not about the nutrients part when you are vegan. Read our article on 8 essential nutrients for vegans and you wont regret your choice! You can also read what we have to say about being conscious and making an impact on your diet.