Spaghetti with Smoked Salmon
A deliciously creamy pasta dish that you can make in a flash. The Knorr Vegetable Cube will come in handy to help you create your spaghetti broth.
- 250 g Spaghetti
- 150 g Thin slices of smoked salmon cut up into small strips
- 1 Small onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Margarine
- 50 ml Light Cream
- 50 ml Vegetable Broth made with a Knorr vegetable cube
- Grated Parmesan for garnish
- 1 tbsp minced Parsley or Dill
Bring a pan of water to boil and add the pasta.
Sauté the onion in butter until slightly coloured.
Add the salmon and cook for 2 more minutes.
Stir in the cream and broth. The pasta should be cooked by now.
Drain the pasta and add to the cooking sauce.
Stir in 1/2 the portion of parmesan.
Serve immediately with a sprinkling of parmesan and garnish with fresh herbs.