To make great tasting meals, you need to have a lot of love. Love enough to select your ingredients carefully. Love for the warm glow of the stove as things start to heat up. Love for the people you’re feeding, so they can taste in every bite how much you care.
Recipe by Knorr
Spaghetti with Smoked Salmon
A deliciously creamy pasta dish that you can make in a flash. The Knorr Vegetable Cube will come in handy to help you create your spaghetti broth.
- 250 g Spaghetti
- 150 g Thin slices of smoked salmon cut up into small strips
- 1 Small onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Margarine
- 50 ml Light Cream
- 50 ml Vegetable Broth made with a Knorr vegetable cube
- Grated Parmesan for garnish
- 1 tbsp minced Parsley or Dill
- Bring a pan of water to boil and add the pasta.
- Sauté the onion in butter until slightly coloured.
- Add the salmon and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in the cream and broth. The pasta should be cooked by now.
- Drain the pasta and add to the cooking sauce.
- Stir in 1/2 the portion of parmesan.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkling of parmesan and garnish with fresh herbs.