Food Paradise | You can find her on Instagram @cookinginserenity
Stir fry Udon (Chinese Style)
- 400 g Udon 2 packs
- 150 g Cabbage Julienne
- 30 g Green Capsicum cut into stripes
- 40 g Red Capsicum cut into stripes
- 60 g Carrot Julienne
- 50 g Shimeiji Mushroom
- 80 g Brown Button Mushroom slices
- 50 g Big Onion diced
- 100 g Chicken cut into stripes
- 8-10 pcs Prawn deveined
- 20 g Unsalted butter
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Red long chilli minced
- 1 Chilli padi minced
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce Lee Kum Kee
- 80 ml Vege stock
- Spring onion for garnishing
- Coriander for garnishing
- Fried shallots for garnishing
- pinch Salt n black pepper
- Boil water in the pot half filled, blanched Udon for a few seconds n set aside.
- In a pan, add in olive oil n next garlic, stir fry till fragrant.
- Add in big onion n continue frying till onion becomes translucent
- Next, add in both minced chilli n continue frying
- Add in marinated chicken till half cooked , next add cabbage, carrot n half vege stock. Cover n simmer for few minutes.
- Stir in oyster sauce n mix it evenly. Next, add in green red capsicum, shimeiji mushroom n brown button mushroom. Continue to let it cook for about a min.
- Lastly add in Udon n the balance of vege stock n toss it evenly, sprinkled salt n black pepper n serve in the plate.
- Garnish with spring onion, coriander n fried shallots
- Enjoy 🙂
Need more chinese style recipe? Try also the lychee sweet sour chicken from cookingserenity. And for more inspiration, download YoRipe for free and access 1000+ asian recipes.
You can also follow @cookingserenity on Instagram to discover more recipes from her 🙂