Back to basic, to make scrambled eggs. It’s easy. But to make it perfect, not everyone can do that, unless you use our Foolproof Scrambled Eggs recipe. The secret for the perfect scrambled eggs is milk. Not cream, not water but milk!
Foolproof Scrambled Eggs
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. of Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Mix together eggs and milk.
- Drizzle in some olive oil.
- Transfer the eggs onto a frying pan without heat.
- Then, heat the pan up to low-med heat.
- Use a rubber spatula and whisk constantly until reaches desired texture. Immediately switch off and transfer into a platter.
Download YoRipe and search “Egg” for more EGGcellent recipes
YoRipe has over 1800+ Asian and Western Cooking Inspirations|Easy-to-Find Recipes |Cooking Videos|Smart Grocery List